Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Reading Notes A - Cupid and Psyche Part 7 or 10

Cupid and Psyche
Source: Rubens

Part 7: I could change the dialogue for the sisters. In my mind, I kind of pictured a refreshed version of this part of the story that was more of a Jersey shore twang to it. Reading how the sisters complained, I just pictured things as if it were a reality show and they wanted to ruin things for Psyche. 

Part 10: I could write about a different reaction that Psyche has to seeing her husband. I could also change how she goes about discovering who he is, along with possibly changing how her sisters convince her to go against his wishes. 


Apuleius's Cupid and Psyche; The Jealousy of Psyche's Sisters
Apuleius's Cupid and Psyche: Psyche's Husband Revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment