Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My favorite place

Main attractions at the four Disney Parks by Ember Langley      
 Source:  Inside the Magic


Disney World in Orlando, Florida is my favorite place on the planet.

I know, it's more for children than adults, but it's so much fun. I can't help but feel like a kid again when I see all my favorite childhood characters come to life. Though it is more for kids, there are plenty of adult things available, which makes it even more fun.

The last time my family went, we brought along my younger cousins. Seeing the excitement in their eyes was amazing, and I can't wait to take my kids someday.

If you have never been, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Melanie: your post looks great! And I hope this class is one where you can feel like a kid again too! One of the storytelling options people sometimes use in this class is imagining a theme park ride that is inspired by a story... so you would be retelling the story in the style of the ride, describing the ride experience. That might sound kind of weird right now, but when you get to the storytelling activities in class later on, it will make more sense! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie,

    Disney world in Orlando is so much fun! Even going as an adult, I think it is a place that can make you feel young and alive again. I don't think it's necessarily just for children. I have only been there once when I was younger and I would love to go back. Do you have any favorite rides or rides you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete