Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 14 - Growth Mindset: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone


After looking at this image, one can realize that there are only positives that come from stepping out of your comfort zone. We all have a really hard time actually doing it though, but sometimes you have to take a risk to get where you want to go in life. It helps to build you up instead of keeping you sheltered. I unfortunately have not been able to step out of my comfort zone yet, but one major step I hope to take one day is moving to Colorado. It's something I've wanted to do since I was a kid, and I hope to follow through with it one day. Moving to Norman was a big step for me and it was hard enough. I learned to love it and I am so happy that I did so. I'm nervous about making an even bigger move so far away from home, but I am looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment