Friday, May 5, 2017

Famous Last Words

This last week has been crazy hectic for me. I finished up my Creative Therapies class on Tuesday and took my first final that night. It was for Sports Psychology and the first final of the semester is always the worst. Since then I have been studying for my finals next week, attempting to pack up my house, work every day, as well as finishing up my Capstone project for our presentation that we did yesterday.

This Saturday is my last day at my job here in the city and next Saturday is graduation so some friends wanted to take me out last night to celebrate. As well as give me a MUCH needed break. It makes me sad to leave everyone, but I am also excited to take on this next chapter in my life. I've been looking forward to graduation since I graduated high school, and it has taken it's sweet time to get here.

Personal photo from last night

This Sunday I am moving out of the house I have lived in for the last two years of college. Unfortunately, I have to move back home with my parents. For a 23 year old that loves her independence, this is not something that I am looking forward to. I am excited to be reunited with my dog though. That is the plus side to this. This semester has been crazy busy between work and school and I felt back leaving her home alone by herself all the time. So, I made the decision to leave her with my parents and brother. They love having her and I feel better knowing that she is getting love and attention when they are home.


After school, I am returning to Tulsa and picking up more shifts at my job there. I am hoping over the summer to get certified as an Exercise Physiologist and Personal Trainer and in the fall find a job that uses my degree and those certifications. College has been the best/worst experience of my life, but I wouldn’t change my time at OU for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment