Friday, May 5, 2017

Reading Notes - The Little Mermaid Pt. 3

Image result for mermaid

I really like how the mermaid continues to visit the prince after she finds out where she is. I wish I would have written about this part of the story. I feel like I could have come up with something really creative to go along with this story. I could have done the diary entries again, and expanded on her many ventures back to the prince's castle. 

Fairy Tales and Stories by Hans Christian Andersen; The Little Mermaid Pt. 3

1 comment:

  1. I really liked reading the Little Mermaid as well! There is so much opportunity for creativity in changing this story to make a new one, just as we have seen Disney do! Imagine if the Little Mermaid was made to be more morbid rather than toned down morbidity as Disney has done. I think it's also interesting that i don't the little mermaid or her sisters were ever given a name! It's been a few weeks so I may be mistaken!

    ReplyDelete