Monday, March 27, 2017

Tech Tip - Canvas Mobile App

Image result for canvas logo

One thing I really enjoy about OU switching to Canvas, would be the mobile app. One thing that was frustrating about D2L was not having a usable app. I use the Canvas app for Android and so far it works flawlessly. It has yet to crash which is always a plus. The app is very user friendly and is easy to navigate. I like being able to view all my grades, course work, plus have the options to be notified when new grades and files are added. One feature I used for another class was being assigned to groups for our semester project. With this feature, we were able to start Google Docs and such through Canvas instead of having to continuously type in each email every time we needed to start a new doc. I wish OU would have switched to Canvas years ago when I started my undergrad. Hopefully the younger classes enjoy using this platform and all its features. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy Canvas, just like you! I think it is so much better than d2l and I agree with you that I wish so much it had been used since our beginning of college as freshmen. I enjoy the feature that shows you everything you need to know about grades. So much better than calculating our final grades on d2l!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete