Thursday, March 30, 2017

Learning Challenge - Health/Happiness Meme

Pregnancy Health Memes 5

One thing I can relate to most, is barely getting enough sleep for survival. During my freshman year, I developed a sleeping problem. All night, I would lay in my bed wide awake. Eventually, I had to be placed on medication to help me sleep. The lack of sleep eventually cut into my school work and social life. I was cranky all the time and couldn't focus on school stuff because I was so tired to concentrate.

I remember being a kid and trying my hardest to stay awake all night. Then I came to college and all-nighters were no big deal. Until they never ended. I can say that sleep is definitely an integral part of one's success in college. Once I was able to sleep normally again, my grades improved. Even though we all think we don't need sleep, eventually the lack there of will catch up and it's not pretty. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Melanie!
    I am crazy obsessed with sleep, like at all hours of the day and I find that I actually over sleep! I too had trouble my freshman year, but mine was opposite of yours! I slept too much and struggled with not sleeping through classes!

    ReplyDelete